Associate Manager, BPT Infrastructure & Operations (Office 365 Engineer)Makati City, Philippines Job ID 24810 Apply
Associate Manager, BPT Infrastructure & Operations (Office 365 Engineer)
Department: BPT Infrastructure & Operations
Imagine working for a company with a family-like atmosphere that encourages a diverse and collaborative culture where you’ll have a sense of belonging and feel valued. And where you can achieve your fullest potential. You can have it all working for SC Johnson.
ABOUT YOUR ROLE
As an Office 365 Engineer, you will be a member of the End User Productivity (EUP) team responsible for the management and delivery of client solutions that address current and future business needs while ensuring value realization in the shortest possible timeframe.
Your role is to make sure the delivery of services related to productivity and collaboration solutions focused on, but not limited to, the Office 365 platform. This includes SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, Exchange, Stream, PowerPlatform, Office Applications and more. This involves:
- Provide engineering and timely support that delivers a stable, secure, global platform following internal methodologies, processes, and standards
- Lead and/or participate in various projects: strategic and operational initiatives.
- Management of vendor relationships, including, but not limited to:
- Overseeing project implementations
- Managing/tracking project budgets
- Software licensing, service monitoring and new services.
- Interact with our Managed Service Providers (MSPs) to deliver solutions to our users that promote ease of use and productivity while ensuring adherence to security requirements.
EXPERIENCE YOU'LL BRING
Your strong analytical skills and your ability to solve problems by evaluating information and anticipating obstacles to create actionable operational plans are highly regarded. Having a user-centric design mindset and having the ability to proficiently communicate your ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences are surely great assets you can bring.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information systems, Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Minimum 3 years of experience with a global enterprise-level service.
- Experience with Office 365 management and administration
- Ability to work with and support a globally dispersed team
- Experienced Working with Managed Service Providers
- Microsoft certifications
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
You’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, develop your skills, and work in an inclusive, family-like environment. At SC Johnson, we strive to create a positive, inclusive, and unique workplace. We strongly believe SCJ people are able to achieve their best when they can collaborate and work together in person.
You can also enjoy various benefits that include:
- Competitive pay
- Health care benefits, such as paid sabbaticals, a fitness centre and more
- A family-oriented program
- Personalized career development plan.
- Independence and Autonomy
▪ Full-time, permanent employment
• Off-hours support and a flexible schedule to accommodate a global team will be required
INCLUSION AND DIVERSITY
We’re a global business, with people from every culture, ethnicity, race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age and ability. We recognize the breadth of human experience, and we work to celebrate it. It is our goal to build a diverse, inclusive and supportive work environment where all people can thrive.
We’re committed to ongoing efforts that help us attract, hire, and retain diverse talent who want to build a positive, inclusive environment. Read more about our ongoing initiatives at https://jobs.scjohnson.com/diversity.
ABOUT SC JOHNSON
With operations in more than 70 countries and 13,000 employees, SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company that makes household cleaning and professional products, and products for home. Our supportive and inclusive company culture encourages personal and professional growth. And makes you feel valued from day one.
Apply now to join us and go further with our family.
Not ready to apply? Sign up for Job Alerts.