Associate Manager, Cloud Systems EngineerMakati City, Philippines Job ID 12048 Apply
The Infrastructure and Operations (I&O) owns the development, delivery, and support of Wintel, Linux, Unix, backup/recovery SAN/NAS, private and Azure public cloud infrastructure services globally. This person will be primarily focused and responsible for the Design, facilitation, automation and maintenance of the framework needed for the development, delivery and support of our public and private clouds in compliance with our architectural blueprints, standards and policies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install, configure, automate, and monitor various cloud services
- Perform operational engineering for activities which include platform upgrades, server patching, monitoring, configuration, and troubleshooting.
- Provide periodic off-hours on-call support for production and development environments.
- Work closely with a team of architects, engineers, and developers to create functional design specifications, Azure reference architectures, and assist with other project deliverables as needed.
- Design state-of-the-art technical solutions on Azure that address customer’s requirements for scalability, reliability, security, and performance
- Develops technical road maps for future Azure cloud implementations
- Acts as a subject-matter expert in Microsoft Azure and other public cloud
- Maintaining the Azure Recovery vault and ensuring the IaaS/PaaS services backups are in place
- Azure cost management and optimization
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree Computer Science or Information Management or any related course
- 3 years plus Azure cloud/ Public Cloud administration experience
- Knowledge of designing, developing or provisioning in public clouds like Azure
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps CI/CD pipelines
- Knowledge on Azure ARM templates, Azure CLI, Azure PowerShell
- Knowledge on Terraform scripting
- Knowledge in Automation to support continuous delivery and continuous integration
- Hands-on experience in Azure backup and recovery
- Basic understanding of the network layers and network infrastructures. Advanced time management and project management skills
- Full Time
- 8am to 5pm; Mondays to Fridays
- Overtime might be required depending on the critical deliverables
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community! https://scjohnson.gr8people.com