Associate Manager, Financial Planning and AnalysisMakati City, Philippines Job ID 22738 Apply
• Manages budget forecasting and monitoring for the entire SSC, including Regional and Global BPT teams; HR, GSC etc.
• Managing and driving analysis and improvements in the SSC charge-out allocation process
• Ensuring full compliance to all internal controls and regulatory requirements, including GIA,
statutory, pension and tax audits.
• Review processes to identify opportunities to mitigate risks on Tax exposure and recommend
changes as applicable
• Providing management with information vital to the decision-making process
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Leads budget forecasting and monthly monitoring and reporting of SSC functional expenses, collaborating closely with functional Directors, BPT Managers and Global GBS Controller to proactively identify opportunities and risks to ensure spending is within or lower than budget.
Oversees the ROHQ Analyst and ensures all internal controls are effectively implemented especially as it relates to T&E and payment requests; all statutory and tax filings are accurately and timely completed with all supporting documents properly filed and all statutory and tax audits appropriately managed. Likewise, establishes a process to address opportunities to reduce tax exposures as result of the prior years’ audit.
Ensures appropriate application of GBS Allocation principles to on-going SSC charge-outs; provides relevant analyses to identify levers of charge-out changes and real opportunities to drive real efficiencies and charge-out reductions; analyzes metrics to identify opportunities to enhance current methodology; coordinates annual transfer pricing audit and work closely with GBS Controller and Global tax on any methodology change and/or exceptions related to acquisitions.
Manages the Pension Plan, coordinating quarterly reviews with Fund Managers and internal board members; identifying opportunities to improve investment returns and proactively coordinating with HR and actuary on valuations to ensure appropriate provisions are made, if needed
Leads and guides the team in the identification and implementation of continuous improvements on the local processes as well as all related processes to ensure efficiency and effectiveness.
Manages the performance and development of direct reports.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
• Certified Public Accountant
• 3 + years management experience within Finance, with direct experience in Budgets and Controllership preferably in an FMCG company
• Can manage highly sensitive data/situations
• Well-versed in the Philippine Taxation
• With Audit experience
• ERP experienced particularly SAP
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
• Strong People management skills with proven track record of developing direct reports
• Strong Stakeholder Management Skills, interpersonal skills
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint with demonstrated knowledge on advance Excel functions
• Permanent - Full Time Job
• Onsite work
• Mondays - Fridays, Regular PH hours (Dayshift)
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!
Not ready to apply? Sign up for Job Alerts.