Associate Manager – GDM Material Master
Makati City, PhilippinesCategory: IT Job ID: 25352
Global Master Data Manager - a pivotal role in ensuring the quality and reliability of master data within our SAP system. You will collaborate with various departments and teams to define, implement, and maintain data governance policies and standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Material Master Maintenance: Oversee the creation, modification, and obsolescence of material master records in SAP, adhering to established procedures and ensuring data accuracy.
2. Data Quality Assurance: In partnership with Data Stewardship Team and larger Data Governance Organization, monitor, assess, and remediate root cause issues associated to the Material Master. Utilize advanced data profiling techniques aimed at addressing the various dimensions of data quality to aid in correcting the issue at the root with the Data Stewards.
3. Material Standards: In collaboration with Data Stewardship teams, maintain data standards, naming conventions (both business facing and technical), and classification systems for materials to ensure uniformity and consistency.
4. Cross-Functional Collaboration: Collaborate with cross-functional business teams, including procurement, production, supply chain, and finance, to gather material data requirements and ensure alignment with business processes across all MDM Domains.
5. Material Master Governance: Manage data governance policies and standards for material master data in SAP. Partner with the Business and Technical teams to manage the data policies and standards for Material Master across our SAP landscape. When new policies or revisions are necessary, take a leading role in helping the organization to realize value from the change/new addition ensuring an appropriate upstream and downstream assessment is completed followed by an active communication campaign to ensure all cross functional data users are aware of the change and potential ramifications
6. Training and Documentation: In partnership with the Data Stewards, train the end-users and data teams on material master data entry and automation best practices. Maintain the appropriate level of technical documentation and training materials necessary to support each individual asset.
7. Continuous Improvement: Identify opportunities for process improvement and optimization in material master management, striving to enhance data quality and efficiency.
9. Projects: Advice and or participate in various projects relevant for Material Master data and be an active member where integration conversations involving master data are required.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
Proven experience in master data management, SAP PTM, PTP, OTD or similar roles. 5+ years
• Strong knowledge of SAP HANA S4 systems and MDG. 5+ years
• Excellent data analysis and problem-solving skills using tools such as Power BI, Tableau, etc.
• Familiarity with centralized and federated data governance frameworks and best practices.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills for effective collaboration with various stakeholders and domain owners.
• Attention to detail and a commitment to data accuracy.
• Data migration and PLM experience are a plus.
- Full time, time zone European, occasional meetings on other time zones
- No travel expected
What's in it for you
You’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, develop your skills, and work in an inclusive, family-like environment. At SC Johnson, we strive to create a positive, inclusive, and unique workplace. We strongly believe SCJ people are able to achieve their best when they can collaborate and work together in person.
You can also enjoy various benefits that include:
- Competitive pay
- Health care benefits, such as paid sabbaticals, a fitness centre and more
- A family-oriented program
- Personalized career development plan
- Independence and Autonomy
ABOUT SC JOHNSON
With operations in more than 70 countries and 13,000 employees, SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company that makes household cleaning and professional products, and products for home. Our supportive and inclusive company culture encourages personal and professional growth. And makes you feel valued from day one.
Apply now to join us and go further with our family.
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as the Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!
Inclusion & Diversity
We’re a global business, with people from every culture, ethnicity, race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age and ability. We recognize the breadth of human experience, and we work to celebrate it. It is our goal to build a diverse, inclusive and supportive work environment where all people can thrive.
We’re committed to ongoing efforts that help us attract, hire, and retain diverse talent who want to build a positive, inclusive environment. Read more about our ongoing initiatives at https://jobs.scjohnson.com/inclusion.
Not ready to apply? Sign up for Job Alerts.
Don't see what
you're looking for?
Click here to share your information with SCJ's Recruiters.