Associate Manager, Sales Account Management (Bicol/Palawan Region)Makati City, Philippines Job ID 13384 Apply
This position reports directly to the Regional Sales Manager. He/She will be responsible for developing and managing the Consumer Products business in a prescribed territory and/or group of accounts/distributors in an area by (a) gaining and maintaining distribution, (b) achieving the annual objectives of volume, profit, and growth for his accounts, (c) identifying opportunities for profitable growth in the short and medium term, (d) planning/conducting/implementing custom-made trade and consumer-oriented in-store promotions, (e) implementing category management and securing effective shelf and in-store presence, (f) ensuring the timely collection of receivables and (g) effective management of deals budget with little supervision by the immediate manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage directly Traditional Trade Distributors/Modern Trade Accounts.
- To plan and secure approval to a daily route according to the best balanced mix of types of calls so as to optimize selling and travel time.
- To maintain a high degree of customer service through regular coverage and effective monitoring of accounts’ orders, ensuring that these are delivered within the established lead-time, at the correct prices and with the least amount of cancellations.
- If managing distributors – to implement developmental actions to improve the operational efficiency and productivity of the distributor’s salesforce
- To regularly review/analyze sales results and important documents/materials, determine opportunities and set priorities based on what has the most pay off, identify areas which need the necessary steps/ actions to correct the situation.
- To manage effectively the budgeted trade and in-store promotions fund by developing/ implementing programs with the assigned accounts that will maximize volume and growth potential; to evaluate the results of all in-store or trade activities, establishing success or failure factors and determining future action steps for more effective program mechanics/implementation.
- To implement Sales or Marketing plans that will increase the brands’ participation in his assigned accounts; to help analyze the results and recommend improvements for the future.
- To work on the other tasks assigned by the Sales Manager Perform all tasks in safe manner as prescribed by the safety guidelines of the company and supports the company's health and environment programs.
- Must be a college graduate.
- At least 2 years experience as Key Accounts Executive (or its equivalent position) in a Consumer or Pharmaceutical company.
- Proficient in MS Excel and MS Word
- Must know how to drive
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as the Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community! https://scjohnson.gr8people.com