Associate Manager, Retail Account ManagementMalaysia Job ID 1297 Apply
As the Key Account Manager, you will need to have strong understanding of market & customers dynamic, shopper marketing knowledge, trade fund budget management, supply chain operations to create and execute business strategies and plans.
You will be responsible to identify and develop the customer strategic business plan for SC Johnson (SCJ) in assigned customer, implementation of SCJ Category vision while ensuring targeted profit and sales / share objective for customer. You will take part in driving the sales / market share / customer contribution for SCJ category by implementation and optimization of category strategies within the assigned customer.
The internal job title for this role is Associate Manager, Retail Account Management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design business plans which will deliver sales, profit and market share objectives
- Develop excellent working relationships with key account customers to achieve business objectives
- Leverage on in-depth understanding of retailer dynamic, shopper / consumer knowledge, merchandising opportunities, retailer promotion / events opportunities
- Influence customer's decisions in critical business areas by using conceptual selling techniques and data-based presentations
- Develop and implement annual Joint Business Planning and business review with retailer
- Implement product launch and promotions in store with speed and excellence
- Collaborate with field sales team on day-to-day operational matter, issue resolution and salesmen on job training
- Conduct regular field visit, price audit and competitor’s activities review providing feedback and ideas to win in the trade
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Minimum Bachelor’s in related field
- Minimum 3-5 years experiences in managing Key Account
- FMCG and experiences in handling Tesco and Giant will be an added advantage
- Strong analytics and sales budget planning skills
- Permanent – full time job