Brand ManagerMidrand, South Africa Job ID 22291 Apply
JOB TITLE: Brand Manager
Location: South Africa, Midrand
About the role:
Brand Manager will be responsible for Marketing Commercialization activities across designated brands, segments, or projects with geographic scope limited to a Stand-Alone Country or a Cluster. Oversees late commercialization and launch of NPD (Base and Expand) for the assigned geography and segments/brands. Meet segment/brand objectives (volume, profit, share) that contribute to achieving the Country and/or Cluster business objectives.
- Manage late Commercialization and Launch phases of NPDs (base, expand). Manage local NPD taskforce to ensure appropriate rollout of NPDs.
- When acting as Feedback Country, provide input on concept development (securing cultural relevancy), develop BASES II inputs.
- Adapt graphics for assigned brand, segment, project.
- Provide support in NPD registration.
- When acting as Feedback Country, provide input in writing of Briefs (ensuring cultural relevancy), provide input on final copy (ensuring cultural relevancy), translate animatic for testing, Provide cultural input in final animatic phase and pre-production.
- Adopt/adapt platform-led IMC assets.
- Manage local social network community in accordance with Platform approved digital strategy and leveraging the CMS for digital assets.
Experience you’ll bring:
- 2- 5 years of experience in marketing in a FMCG environment (preferably with a Multi-national company)
- Degree in Marketing/ Business Management or similar field
- Understands as AC Nielsen syndicated data and strong Computer skills, Microsoft Office etc.
Behaviors you’ll need:
- Expertise in commercializing initiatives with excellence.
- Understands the strategic & tactical nature of the business.
- Demonstrate ability to manage up and across organization.
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.