Senior Associate - Traditional Trade - [Kenya - Western Region]Nairobi, Kenya Job ID 20292 Apply
SC Johnson has opportunity for Senior Associate - Traditional Trade in the Western Region of Keny
ABOUT SC JOHNSON
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
- Achieve NS and profit targets per budget for Traditional Trade.
- Control and Manage trade spending for traditional trade.
- Support execution of JBP by customer
- Support New product listing and achieve their sales target.
- Support in Implementation of price strategy defined by SCJ.
- Generate reports required by organization: sales, stock level, sell through, etc.
- Support of Collection from Customers.
- Support execution of CTL initiatives driven by Sales Operations and marketing.
- Implement promotional activities and programs in the Traditional Trade.
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3 years in a Field Sales/Sales Management role
- Knowledge of the categories, pertinent key customers, and key competitive set
- You need to be legally eligible to work in country of application.
Together, we are creating a better future – for the planet, for future generations and for every SCJ team member. Come join us and make an impact through iconic global brands. GO FURTHER WITH OUR FAMILY™