Analyst, Supply PlanningParis, France Job ID 10770 Apply
SC Johnson, a family company for the last 130 years, is one of the world’s leading makers of household brands. The company has operations in more than 70 countries and sells products in virtually every country around the world. We employ approximately 13,000 people globally and generate $10 billion in sales. SCJ’s product portfolio includes global brands such as Pledge®, Duck®, Mr. Muscle®, Windex®, Scrubbing Bubbles®, Glade®, Raid®, OFF!®, Baygon® and Ziploc®.
At the same time, we’ve established a generations-long legacy of environmental responsibility, community leadership and providing great places to work. We do this because we want to do what’s right for our business today, and also what’s right for people and the planet tomorrow.
Reporting to the Supply Planning Associate Manager (based in the Planning Hub located in Italy), this is an exciting opportunity for Supply Chain professionals who have a desire to develop their career in a Supply Planning role in cross functional and regional teams.
In this role, by interacting with regional and local Commercial and Supply Chain functions, you will be in charge of the end to end planning activities for promotional and everyday Finished Goods produced offline at repackers for the Western Cluster (France, Spain and Portugal).
You will define Finished Goods' (mainly promotional) replenishment plans to be shared and agreed with third parties repackers, in order to grant target service and inventory levels. You will monitor performances and course correct when needed, communicating plans with relevant stakeholders and will manage product changes related to own managed portfolio of SKUs.
If you are passionate about Supply Chain and looking for exciting challenges in a multinational environment, we’d like to hear from you!
Based in Paris - France, we can offer you a competitive salary and group profit share. We care about the well-being of our people and other benefits include health insurance, pension plan, employee saving schemes, and many other benefits.
- Accountable for maintenance of Master Data records.
- Accountable for managing the relationship with third party manufacturers for what concerns:
- Issuing production/shipping plans as per MPS recommendation
- Monitoring/improving service levels
- Monitoring/improving manufacturer´s resource capacity versus SCJ requirements
- Monitoring/improving customer service levels to SCJ Subsidiaries
- Monitoring/reducing inventories at SCJ Subsidiaries
- Align supply plan with the company inventory targets i.e. DOI, Remnant and Obsolete Inventories.
- Manage product changes representing supply planning in project teams.
- Support in managing the Sales & Operation Planning process, reconciling SCJ demand with third party contract manufactures production capabilities.
- Support resolution of tactical issues with components and raw material suppliers.
DESIRED SKILL REQUIREMENTS/COMPETENCIES / EXPERIENCE:
- Education: BS Degree in Economics/Engineering/Supply Chain Management/Business.
- Internship experience in Planning or in other Supply Chain Functions within FMCG environment.
- Fluent in speaking, writing, and reading French and English. An additional language is considered a plus.
- Supply Planning skills and ability to use ERP systems (SAP modules ECC, APO, PLM) are considered a plus.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to interact with key stakeholders from various organizational levels and from different functions.
- Strong team player attitude.
- Strong customer orientation and ability to deal with complexity and ambiguity.