Apprentice, Customer Marketing, Belux (based in FR)Paris, France Job ID 13165 Apply
As an apprentice at SC Johnson you will be integrated into our dynamic Customer Marketing Team, based in France. You will benefit from a working environment with a great atmosphere and a real team spirit! You will have a robust induction and a caring follow-up from management, to develop yourself. The apprentice is expected to be autonomous; it is a real opportunity to take initiatives and be part of the business team! It is an international experience with contact persons throughout Europe. You will have career opportunities within this international firm who recruits persons in France and abroad. This is a very interesting business-oriented job. Please note that the customer marketing team is NOT about product development or product-focus. The local customer marketing team takes the guidelines from the regional marketing team and works closely with sales to develop the best plans possible.
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Kiwi®, Pliz®, Canard®, Raid®, Baygon®, Pyrel®, Autan®, Glade®, and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Nielsen data analysis and recommendation on assortment, promotions, in store events, etc.
- Adaptation of packagings, working with design agencies
- Develop different selling tools for the field sales to sales our actions in stores (leaflets, coupons, goodies, animation books, etc.)
- Development of POSM, working with external agencies
- Creation of promotional products and displays, working with several departments (Supply Chain, Headquarters Europe…)
- Create events: in & out of store (road show, in store animations, etc.)
- Active participation into the information sharing between Sales and Marketing to ensure best in class execution in stores.
- Update brand websites and e-com websites
- Budget follow-up
- Competitive intelligence
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Student in a business school or university, you are looking for an apprenticeship to validate your master 2
- Ideally, you already have an experience of 6 months of product manager assistant or category manager assistant in an FMCG environment
- Written and spoken fluency in English
- Excellent communication, influencing and presentation skills with strong stakeholder management experience
- Strong organizational and project management skills and ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks/projects to meet deadlines autonomously
- Strong analytical skills, Nielsen or IRI data knowledge is a plus
- Curious and eager to learn
- Excellent IT tools such as Excel and PowerPoint
We are looking for an apprentice, meaning the person will work both at school and at SCJ.
Ideally, please see below the pacing we are looking for, by order of preference (the pacing is different, depending on the schools). We will be flexible on this if we cannot find these pacings, but the idea is that we cannot have the apprentice being absent for too long since the successful candidate will be responsible for several projects at SCJ:
- 4 days at SCJ / 1 day at school
- 3 days at SCJ / 2 days at school
- 3 weeks at SCJ / 1 week at school
Temporary job to be filled from 17th of August 2020, for a duration of 1 year.
Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned
at any time with or without notice as assigned by the Manager. The job description
does not constitute a contract of employment and the position remains at-will.