Sr. Analyst, Demand PlanningParis, France Job ID 10835 Apply
This position is a key driver in creating and managing the true consumer demand signals by which to align the rest of the supply chain and company resources. The role will also be the conduit in the cluster and country between the commercial teams and all of supply chain planning.
As the market demand planner, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining professional relationships with local and remote supply chain planning partners. You will also contribute to special projects and other supply chain and business strategy initiatives as well as facilitating the Pre-demand and Demand Reviews ensuring an efficient, effective, and reliable review driven by an unbiased, consensus process.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Using and maintaining current demand planning systems to create the best forecast possible using established processes.
- Collecting and analyzing past/future demand inputs (such as distribution gains/losses, price changes, new/discontinued products and promotion plans) from sales and marketing and calculate their impacts on demand.
- Working with various cross functional partners on projects such as new product launches, discontinuations, and transitions to evaluate assumptions (pre and post launch) – new product forecast, pipeline fill, and cannibalization.
- Ensuring demand forecast is shared with internal customers and supply chain partners
- Influencing and collaborating with key partners in marketing, sales (field sales, corporate sales managers and directors), and finance to address input gaps as identified by forecast error/bias review & root cause analysis
- Measuring, analyzing, and communicating key process metrics and monitor adherence to key performance indicators, while driving continuous improvement
- Minimum of an undergraduate degree, preferably economics, supply chain management, engineering, or a related business field
- Strong communication skills, with a proven ability drive action and influence decision making at all levels of the organization
- Strong organizational skills, as well as the ability to perform under pressure and manage multiple priorities with competing demands
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a proficiency in process improvement
- Ability to work within high-performing teams in highly collaborative environments
- Quantitative and qualitative data analysis, including business process metrics and measures linking to business KPIs
The following experience is considered essential:
- Previous solid experience of Supply Chain or other similar Business experience
- Experience using SAP
- Hands-on experience in demand planning and simulation systems or tools
- Experience working in the CPG industry
- Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and/or Access
In addition to a competitive package this is a great opportunity where there will be ample opportunity for career development and long-term international career progression within the wider business.