Junior Customer Marketing ManagerPrague, Czechia Job ID 11767 Apply
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Customer Marketing Associate / Senior Trade Marketing Associate to join the team in Prague.
Reporting to the Associate Manager, Customer Marketing, you’ll be responsible for a brand portfolio and will work closely with the Associate Manager and Sales teams to identify key customer priorities and insights and to ensure best in class execution of all Customer Marketing programs.
As the Senior Customer Marketing Associate you’ll work closely with the local Sales Teams, presenting launch plans to major customers in addition to supporting in the preparation of annual business plans for key strategic partners.
You will work with category management and sales to ensure all distribution and display initiatives as well as develop, execute and monitor promotions.
Through your desire to succeed, you’ll ensure excellence in sales execution at POS
This is a rare opportunity and we’re looking for someone who has good knowledge and a real passion for customer marketing in the consumer space. You’ll already have gained experience in a similar role and will now be looking for an opportunity offering more autonomy and the chance to make a significant impact.
To be successful in this role you’ll ideally have a graduate degree in Sales, Marketing or similar. In addition to this the following skills are also required:
- Fluent in CZECH/Slovak and English, both written and oral
- Strong Presentation Skills
- Self-starter acting with integrity and speed
- Organizational and planning skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong strategic thinking and drive
- Solid analytical skills with some experience using market data (e.g. AC Nielsen)
- Strong communicator and team player, able to build relationships at all levels and across function in an ambiguous environment
We offer exceptional career development, the opportunity for international career progression, and a flexible an autonomous work environment.
You must be legally eligible to work in the country of application.