Associate Brand Manager, Global Strategy and Brand Equity - ZiplocRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 22323 Apply
The Global Associate Brand Manager (Portfolio Strategy and Brand Equity) for Ziploc will lead the development & execution of integrated brand communications, timely marketing programs and portfolio strategy, with a particular focus on our markets outside of NA and our global club business. The Associate Brand Manager Will also strongly partner with innovation team and country marketing commercialization teams to deliver Strat 2025 plans.
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goal
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the development of brand activations and campaign assets for Ziploc’s non-NA markets, including the Premium Moments campaign that is focused on category growth in these markets
- Lead Ziploc’s global club growth strategy, including core NA region and ROW growth. Partner with commercial, innovation and cross-functional partners to ensure key club-focused initiatives progress. Support key club customers that make up over 40% of Ziploc’s business globally.
- Partner with global innovation team and local commercial teams to lead the rollout of our innovation to our non-NA markets and tailor to their specific needs
- Partner with agencies to develop brand assets including creative content for Integrated Marketing Communication plans
- Partner with base innovation teams, RDE, BPX, CIBA and other cross-functional partners to ensure brand strategy execution
- Partner with regional marketing teams to ensure best in class timely brand activations, leveraging our Unlock Life brand platform
- Lead partnership touchpoints with all non-NA markets, with a key focus on Mexico, China and Australia
- Optimize and share out a global sale, category and share data for the global marketing and cross-functional teams
- Shared accountability for Brands’ P&L and shares globally
Required Skills/Experience /Competencies:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related subject required
- 5+ years of relevant experience or 3 +years with an advanced degree.
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Global experience/exposure
- 3-5 years of marketing experience in developing consumer products
- Leadership of cross-functional teams
- Successful partnerships with agencies and ability to leverage IMC assets into execution
- MBA Preferred
- Passion for creativity and innovation
- Comfortable working in ambiguity, and able to turn that to advantage
- High sense of urgency
- Demonstrated team leadership and development
- Remote work is available once a week for eligible employees
SC Johnson’s total compensation packages are at or above industry levels. In addition to salary, total packages may include bonuses, long-term incentives, matching 401(k) contributions and profit sharing based on company profitability, job level and years of service. As a family company, we’re committed to providing benefits such as subsidized health care plans, maternity/paternity/adoption leave, flexible work arrangements, vacation purchase options, recreation and fitness centers, childcare, counseling services and more.
At SC Johnson, we strive to create a positive, inclusive and unique workplace. We strongly believe SCJ people are able to achieve their best when they can collaborate and work together in person.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The policy of the Company is to ensure equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, gender identity, gender expression, disability, citizenship, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in any active or reserve component of the U.S. or state military forces, genetic history or information or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.