Associate, Finance for 2024 BBA GradsRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 21243 Apply
The role participates in the financial information flow: from international and domestic subsidiaries – through the consolidation process – to internal and external reporting of SC Johnson. The role may help to execute domestic and international Tax/Treasury management strategies. The role may facilitate a variety of projects within Corporate Accounting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs multiple tasks to deliver Worldwide Month/Year End close and Corplan
- Manages accounting entries/financial statements and external audit for several holding companies
- Participates in multiple projects within Corporate Accounting and with cross functional teams helping with analytics, accounting entries/accounting research, and application of SCJ Policies
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Good Excel Skills
- CPA is a plus
- Some work experience in accounting/finance is a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Well organized
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to communicate with all levels within the organization
- High level of initiative
- Full Time
- Minimal to no Travel required
- Remote work is available once a week for eligible employees.
At SC Johnson, we strive to create a positive, inclusive and unique workplace. We strongly believe SCJ people are able to achieve their best when they can collaborate and work together in person.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The policy of the Company is to ensure equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, gender identity, gender expression, disability, citizenship, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in any active or reserve component of the U.S. or state military forces, genetic history or information or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.