Associate Manager, Consumer Insights and Business Analytics - Pest ControlRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 22234 Apply
The Global Consumer Business Insight Associate Manager- Pest Control, will deliver consumer insights and work seamlessly with cross functional partners to further grow the Pest Control business through innovation and brand building initiatives.
SC Johnson has been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. With strong lifestyle brand presence with Method®, eCover®, and Mrs. Meyers Cleaning Day® SCJ has a strong growth strategy with digitally native brands, led by recent acquisitions like Sun Bum®, Coola® and Oars + Alps® through Corporate New Ventures team. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as a strategic business partner to key business constituents from Marketing and other cross-functional teams, providing consumer insight-driven recommendations for business decisions
- Guide learning needs and set priorities for areas of focus to drive share and category growth
- Lead assigned Innovation projects through the end-to-end process from opportunity identification to commercialization
- Lead equity building initiatives in partnership with marketing
- Manage the design, execution, analysis, and implication/recommendation communication of insight and analytics projects/initiatives to drive business decisions
- Leverage internal and external insights, resources, capabilities, and expertise to best serve business needs
- Track category performance & drive diagnostics to identify growth opportunities
- Voice the consumer learning and collaborate in partnership with marketing, designers, and RD&E teams
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Advanced degree in research preferred
- CPG experience (preferred)
- Global experience/exposure
- Experience of working in a matrix organization
- Leadership of cross-functional teams
- Ability to synthesize data & insights across multiple sources of information
- Ability to define root cause factors from data, experience, and judgment
- High sense of urgency
- Remote work is available once a week for eligible employees
SC Johnson’s total compensation packages are at or above industry levels. In addition to salary, total packages may include bonuses, long-term incentives, matching 401(k) contributions and profit sharing based on company profitability, job level and years of service. As a family company, we’re committed to providing benefits such as subsidized health care plans, maternity/paternity/adoption leave, flexible work arrangements, vacation purchase options, recreation and fitness centers, childcare, counseling services and more.
At SC Johnson, we strive to create a positive, inclusive and unique workplace. We strongly believe SCJ people are able to achieve their best when they can collaborate and work together in person.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The policy of the Company is to ensure equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, gender identity, gender expression, disability, citizenship, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in any active or reserve component of the U.S. or state military forces, genetic history or information or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.