Associate Manager - Finance, FP&A Net Revenue ManagementRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 12882 Apply
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead deep dive country engagements by reviewing key diagnostics (e.g. sales, share, sales velocity, pricing trends, etc.), leveraging the NRM Pricing Algorithm tool, to develop pricing, trade spending and price pack architecture recommendations.
- Leverage insights and work closely with cross functional teams (Global Finance, Global Marketing and CIBA) to develop multi-year plans that drive long term share, sale and profit growth.
- Work with a Global category cross functional team to establish pricing strategies for all new products.
- Support a region in various pricing and marketplace analytical tools and work with cross-functional teams to facilitate strategy development and execution, including development of pricing principles / guidelines, promotional strategies, price points, frequency, and tactical support (Feature/Display/TPR)
- Leverage Net Revenue Management (NRM) reporting and tools to develop insights that are utilized to identify price and trade spend optimization opportunities.
- Facilitate on-going NRM reporting and database maintenance
- Additional special projects as needed
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- BA/BS degree, preferably in Finance, Economics, Engineering or Applied Mathematics and 5 years’ experience or Advanced degree and at least 3 years’ experience.
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in one of the following areas, preferably in the Consumer-Packaged Goods (CPG) industry
- Net Revenue Management (preferred)
- Commercial Finance functions
- Business Analytics
- Experience working globally with exposure to international markets
- Commercial Finance experience in Marketing and/or Sales
- Experience in SAP and TPM/TPO systems
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills (extensive experience using Excel and Tableau preferred)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work cross functionally; ability to present findings and recommendations in an effective and efficient manner
- Ability to process and manipulate syndicated data (e.g. Nielsen) and internal financials, conduct effective diagnostic analysis and synthesize findings to draw insights and actionable recommendations
- Experience managing multiple priorities
- Extensive experience of PowerPoint
- Full time Monday-Friday Core Office hours
- Business travel as necessary
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunityand affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at262-260-3343or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law posterfor more information.