Associate Manager, Global Supply Chain for 2022/2023 MBA GradsRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 21208 Apply
Full-time opportunities could be, but not limited to, one of the following areas dependent upon organizational need, based in either Racine, WI or Chicago, IL. Specific responsibilities may vary:
- Achieve ongoing cost savings and improved performance targets.
- Support supplier sustainability and diversity initiatives.
- Manage projects to identify and delivery savings via product restages.
- Evaluate and model sourcing options to meet business changes and growth.
- Ensure a comprehensive forecast is developed, reviewed, published, and adjusted as needed to ensure the rest of the supply chain produces against true customer demand.
- Collaborate with various cross-functional partners on projects such as new product launches, discontinuations, and transitions to evaluate assumptions.
- Inventory planning & management; analyze production alternatives & inventory carrying cost to define optimal production plan which drives balance across inventory investment and customer service goals.
- Collaborate with In-House Manufacturing/Contract Manufacturers to develop optimal run strategies
- Develop constrained/feasible MPS/DRP plans over the aligned time horizon, via SAP & best practices.
Customer Supply Chain
- Customer Supply Chain Analyst; improve supply chain efficiencies & cost savings.
- Collaborative Planning Forecasting and Replenishment (CPFR) Analyst; improve business processes that support the planning and fulfillment of customer demand.
- Ensure adherence of SCJ quality standards to guarantee the best possible product for our customers.
- Responsible for chemical process operations, plant infrastructure and the employees that operate the equipment.
- Focused on continuous improvement of processing operations to drive efficiency and elimination of waste.
- Develop strategy and process for key quality programs to mitigate quality risk (internal and external).
- Develop standards by product technology for quality control requirements for products.
- Leverage learnings from product failures and metrics to drive new standards or programs for continuous improvement.
- MBA required with specialization in Supply Chain with a graduation date in the Winter of 2022 or Spring/Summer of 2023
- Strong analytical, technical skills
- Goal oriented, displays initiative
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Excellent oral, written & communication/presentation aptitude
- Microsoft Excel proficiency
- Problem solving, critical thinking capabilities
- Intellectually curious
- Time management & organizational skills
- Eligibility to work in the U.S. required
*Preference given to SC Johnson 2022 Interns*
At this time S.C. Johnson is not sponsoring foreign nationals in an immigration case to gain full-time work authorization.
At SC Johnson, we strive to create a positive, inclusive and unique workplace. We strongly believe SCJ people are able to achieve their best when they can collaborate and work together in person.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The policy of the Company is to ensure equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, gender identity, gender expression, disability, citizenship, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in any active or reserve component of the U.S. or state military forces, genetic history or information or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.