Brand Manager, Global Strategy and Equity - Home Cleaning/Mr. MuscleRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 21244 Apply
The Global Brand Manager Strategy and Brand Equity for Mr. Muscle will brand architecture and growth strategy. Strong partnership and cross-functional leadership will be required with innovation teams and local marketing commercialization teams to deliver Strat 2025 plans.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead development of brand architecture, leveraging consumer insights, existing product propositions, and white space opportunities to unlock future brand growth.
- Partner with design team to develop new visual brand language, bringing to life its new brand purpose and portfolio architecture.
- Manage Integrated Growth Planning as it relates to problem-to-solve alignment, portfolio prioritization, marketing innovation etc.
- Refine and execute Mr Muscle short to long-term portfolio strategy (i.e., covering price tiers, segments, forms, and geographies) in line with corporate goals.
- Monitor and report financial and share results in partnership with the finance team and local commercial counterparts. Support and influence teams to deliver results in line with segmentation strategy.
Required Skills/Experience /Competencies:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related subject required. Master's degree preferred.
- 5+ years of related work experience
- Global experience/exposure
- 5-7 years of marketing experience in FMCG
- Analytical thinking and creative storytelling
- Comfortable working in ambiguity, and able to turn that to advantage
- Leadership of cross-functional teams
- High sense of urgency
- MBA Preferred
At SC Johnson, we strive to create a positive, inclusive and unique workplace. We strongly believe SCJ people are able to achieve their best when they can collaborate and work together in person.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The policy of the Company is to ensure equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, gender identity, gender expression, disability, citizenship, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in any active or reserve component of the U.S. or state military forces, genetic history or information or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.