Global Consumer Insights & Business Analytics Base ManagerRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 11815 Apply
This position is in the SCJ Global Consumer Insights & Business Analytics (CIBA) division. This candidate reports to the Sr. Director of Global Consumer Insights & Business Analytics. This position is accountable for leading the learning agenda for key initiatives within the Pledge & Mrs. Meyer's/Caldrea category teams. The Global CIBA Manager will deliver consumer insights to further grow the category and brands.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and execute highest priority learning needs to drive share and category growth.
- Voice consumer learning and collaborate in partnership with cross functional partners including marketing, finance, designers and agency partners
- Lead assigned projects for base business including but not limited to brand communication strategies, packaging & visual identity strategies, portfolio analysis.
- Partner with local marketing and CIBA organization to develop comprehensive brand strategies.
- Work with analytics to assist Global Home Cleaning team and/or Regional teams.
- Work with Shopper Insights team to propose shopper strategies for specific brands
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree and 7+ years of relevant experience required, or 5+ years of experience along with an advanced degree, preferably with CPG companies.
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Global experience/exposure
- Experience of working in a matrix organization
- Leadership of cross-functional team
- Passion for consumer insights
- High sense of urgency
- Demonstrated team leadership and development
- Ability to define root cause factors from data, experience and judgment
- Ability to enrich our understanding of consumer motivations and behaviors in order to develop winning marketing plans
- Ability to translate data into compelling consumer based stories
- Fulltime position
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunityand affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at262-260-3343or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law posterfor more information.