Manager, Net Revenue ManagementRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 24721 Apply
SC JOHNSON IS A FIFTH-GENERATION FAMILY COMPANY BUILT ON THE SPIRIT OF OUR PEOPLE. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building iconic brands that win the hearts and minds of consumers – such as Raid®, Glade®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country around the world. Together, we are creating a better future – for the planet, for future generations and for every SCJ team member. Join our winning team of Wave Makers and Go Getters and help us write the next chapter in the SCJ story.
As the Manager, Net Revenue Management you will be responsible for developing strategic pricing, trade spend and price pack architecture actions in order to drive SCJ’s global sales, profit and share growth. This role could also include some Global travel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead deep dive country engagements by reviewing key diagnostics (e.g. sales, share, sales velocity, pricing trends, etc.), leveraging the NRM Pricing Algorithm tool, to develop pricing, trade spending and price pack architecture recommendations
- Leverage insights and work closely with cross functional teams (Global Finance, Global Marketing and CIBA) to develop multi-year plans that drive long term share, sale and profit growth
- Work with a Global category cross functional team to establish pricing strategies for all new products
- Support a region in various pricing and marketplace analytical tools and work with cross-functional teams to facilitate strategy development and execution, including development of pricing principles / guidelines, promotional strategies, price points, frequency, and tactical support (Feature/Display/TPR)
- Leverage Net Revenue Management (NRM) reporting and tools to develop insights that are utilized to identify price and trade spend optimization opportunities
- Lead the NRM team in publishing on-going NRM reporting and maintaining related databases
- Assist the Sr. Director – NRM to manage key global NRM initiatives/areas (e.g. PPA, TPM/TPO, external consulting projects) on an on-going basis
- Help train junior NRM team members in developing their analytical skills
- Additional special projects as needed
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- BA/BS degree, preferably in Finance, Economics, Engineering or Applied Mathematics and 7 years’ experience or Advanced degree and at least 5 years’ experience or military experience may be considered in lieu of degree requirement
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in one of the following areas, preferably in the Consumer-Packaged Goods (CPG) industry
- Net Revenue Management (preferred)
- Commercial Finance functions
- Business Analytics
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Experience working globally with exposure to international markets
- Commercial Finance experience in Marketing and/or Sales
- Experience in SAP and TPM/TPO systems
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills (extensive experience using Excel and Tableau preferred)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work cross functionally; ability to present findings and recommendations in an effective and efficient manner
- Ability to process and manipulate syndicated data (e.g. Nielsen) and internal financials, conduct effective diagnostic analysis and synthesize findings to draw insights and actionable recommendations
- Experience managing multiple priorities
- Extensive experience of PowerPoint
- Full time Monday-Friday Core Office hours
- Business travel as necessary
- Remote work is available once a week for eligible employees
SC Johnson’s total compensation packages are at or above industry levels. In addition to salary, total packages may include bonuses, long-term incentives, matching 401(k) contributions and profit sharing based on company profitability, job level and years of service. As a family company, we’re committed to providing benefits such as subsidized health care plans, maternity/paternity/adoption leave, flexible work arrangements, vacation purchase options, recreation and fitness centers, childcare, counseling services and more.
At SC Johnson, we strive to create a positive, inclusive and unique workplace. We strongly believe SCJ people are able to achieve their best when they can collaborate and work together in person.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The policy of the Company is to ensure equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, gender identity, gender expression, disability, citizenship, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in any active or reserve component of the U.S. or state military forces, genetic history or information or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.