Senior Associate, Global Product Management - GSARARacine, Wisconsin Job ID 16602 Apply
As the Senior Associate, Global Product Management - GSARA, you will provide global regulatory leadership, expertise, and oversight for GSARA evaluations through the product lifecycle, to ensure products are safe and compliant in all countries of sale.
You will have a broad knowledge of regulatory and registration requirements for Pest Control products, understand the impact of requirements globally, and make the appropriate connections to resolve issues.
You will be an overall subject matter expert for formula and finished good reviews and documentation in TrackWise and PLM. You will work with Project Managers/RD&E Leads to understand all product safety and regulatory assessments needed for their projects, along with the associated timing and data requirements.
You may also take on an expanded role for certain projects, guiding teams on global registration strategy and global dossier development, connecting them to relevant functional experts and local registration specialists for each project, and confirming inputs for RACA (Regulatory As a Competitive Advantage) at key milestones.
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
SC Johnson’s total compensation packages are at or above industry levels. In addition to salary, total packages may include bonuses, long-term incentives, matching 401(k) contributions and profit sharing based on company profitability, job level and years of service. As a family company, we’re committed to providing benefits such as subsidized health care plans, maternity/paternity/adoption leave, flexible work arrangements, vacation purchase options, recreation and fitness centers, childcare, counseling services and more.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Educate business on relevant regulatory reviews and critical inputs by maintaining and providing access to GSARA materials
- Develop subject matter expertise in transportation classifications and other relevant regulatory requirements for Pest Control products globally
- Drive timely completion of formulas and finished good reviews within service level agreements for Pest Control, working with project teams and GSARA functional experts to clearly understand project needs and prioritize based on business need and project complexity
- Coordinate GSARA clearance for testing involving human exposure and reviews for promotional items
- Where appropriate, confirm project teams are following principles of speed to registration using RACA at key project milestones and lead discussion on Registration Test Requirements to ensure robust data is generated to secure global registrations for countries in scope
- Report monthly against GSARA metrics for Pest Control and maintain global GSARA project health tracker for assigned projects
- Make recommendations to management on improvements to processes, policies, and practices that promote global regulatory compliance.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- A bachelor’s degree in chemistry, biology, biochemistry or other related science and two years of experience in the consumer products (or related) industry, or master’s degree in chemistry, biology, biochemistry or other related science with no experience needed.
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational and communication skills, ability to digest and summarize data, and communicate regulatory issues to colleagues outside of regulatory functions
- Ability to participate in globally dispersed multi-functional teams
- Knowledge of PLM functionality
- A second language is not required but is a plus
- Full time
- Core business hours
- 0 - 5% travel
- Office environment
- Ability to lift 10 – 40 pounds
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.