Senior Financial AnalystRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 19893 Apply
This Senior Financial Analyst position reports to the Director, Accounting in Corporate Accounting and is responsible for performing general ledger accounting for the Company’s North America and Parent Company operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs month end close activities and balance sheet analysis/account reconciliations for various accounts, including but not limited to cash, prepaids, intercompany receivables/payables and other accrued liabilities and deferrals
- Responsible for the completion of the North America cash application
- Participates in quarterly account reconciliation accumulation, perform control checks
- Maintains general ledger and perform accounting activities for some non-SAP holding entities
- Oversees various non-income tax compliance for Puerto Rico including but not limited to withholding tax, sales tax, property tax, etc.
- Facilitates annual statutory audit for Puerto Rico in accordance with US GAAP including completion of financial statements
- Prepares audit schedules and partner with external auditors during year end
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance and 2+ years of experience or an advanced degree with 1+ years of experience or military experience may be considered in lieu of degree requirement.
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Experience with SAP ERP and proficiency in Excel
- Experience with Power Point, QuickBooks, and BPC
- Experience with implementation of robotics process automation
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to summarize financial data clearly and concisely to enable speed and quality of decision making
- Focus on identifying and implementing process Improvements
- Full time, 40 hrs./wk., 1st shift Mon-Fri
- Remote work is available once a week for eligible employees.
At SC Johnson, we strive to create a positive, inclusive and unique workplace. We strongly believe SCJ people are able to achieve their best when they can collaborate and work together in person.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The policy of the Company is to ensure equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, gender identity, gender expression, disability, citizenship, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in any active or reserve component of the U.S. or state military forces, genetic history or information or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.