Senior Forecast to Stock ArchitectRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 15310 Apply
As the Senior FTS/TPM Architect you will provide the technical leadership and staff mentorship for our teams. The Senior Architect is a functional specialist in the Forecast-to-Stock and Trade Promotion Management arena. Your functional knowledge (demand/supply planning, trade promotions) and your expertise in architecting solutions (processes, integration, data migration, and custom development) will be used as you lead envisioning, architecture, and design discussions in your core process areas. You will be part of the architecture team and will work to refine and enhance our solution designs based on industry standards and global best practices.
The Senior FTS and TPM Architect role will support the Lifestyle business functions, primarily by focusing business process analysis, application re-engineering and configuration, with a strong knowledge of Forecast-to-Stock (FTS, including demand planning, network planning) and Trade Promotion Management (TPM, including Trade Claims Management (TCM), Trade Fund Management (TFM).) They will support technical problems and solutions as they relate to the current and future business environment. Creates process and system changes by integrating new processes with existing ones in SAP and communicating these changes to impacted business process owners and the IT organization.
This role requires a high-level understanding of business applications, industry requirements, global best practices, and strong hands on technical product knowledge especially in the FTS (SAP, John Galt), TPM (SAP, Exceedra Professional.) They will serve as a liaison with the business to document and create solution designs, ensuring integration with other modules, master data alignment, adherence with security architecture/audit guidelines, and global/regional system configuration. Collaborate with architects in developing and implementing these solutions by aiding with proof-of-concept development, technical configuration, use cases, test execution, training, deployment, and on-going support. Assists with the out-sourced AMS operations team for production support, trouble-shooting system defects, escalations, prioritization, and general application support. Will participate in the development, implementation and maintenance of SAP design and configuration, evolving technology, roadmaps and projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with business process owners to understand existing, emergency, and emerging business requirements; research and evaluate application alternatives
- Recommend appropriate solutions while analyzing and evaluating configuration impact on current processes/business applications.
- Create and review detailed application requirement documents and functional specifications based on business requirements, technical specifications as required, use cases, test scenarios, impacts to other process and business applications
- Work with the outsourced support partner to identify, develop, implement, test, and support changes and/or enhancements to the system
- Ensure the system change requests adhere to the template and Change Control guidelines and do not break existing configuration and custom programs
- Drive to improve, optimize, and innovate business processes and SAP technical solutions
- Participate in projects as a Domain Architect
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent degree or military experience may be considered in lieu of degree requirement
- 7+ years’ experience in Forecast-to-Stock application experience
- 3+ years’ experience in Trade Promotion Management application (or related business experience)
- 3+ years of experience with the integration of FTS, TPM platforms with SAP modules such as ERP, APO, BW, HANA, and Dispute Management
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Knowledge of John Galt and Exceedra Professional trade management applications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills at all organizational levels, including ability to develop presentations and present to management
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business principles, practices and procedures
- Perform detail requirements gathering, conceptual design and prototyping
- Demonstrated problem solving and negotiation skills
- Strong project management skills and experience
- Strong demonstrable experience as an application consultant in a significant enterprise applications area
- Established experience in the orchestration of metrics/management reporting
- Working in global environment preferred
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.