Sr. Analyst, Order to CashRio de Janeiro, Brazil Job ID 23665 Apply
The position is responsible for monitoring SCJ Brazil accounts receivable, managing situations such as customer credit limits requirements, payment overdue, and additional terms impacts granted. Interacts with CFS (Customer Financial Service) in Argentina, which execute customer collections and provide daily information to give to the Local OTC information to take decisions concerning sales order release.
- Check blocked order sales and take the decision to release or not. by the delegation of authority roles, providing general Account receivable information about customers to high-level position release.
- Analyse new customer financial statements and get additional information from third parties in order to approve credit limit requirements by Accounting Manager and/or Finance Director.
- Support CFS tasks such as collections and overdue management.
- Interacts with Sales Team to discuss customer´s situations such as overdue and credit limits exceed.
- Provide managerial analysis regarding accounts receivable for the Manager, Finance Director, and Sales team.
- Control of additional terms requirements x budget.
- Degree in Accounting, Economy, or Engineering.
- Credit & Collections or other finance activities.
- Be analytical.
- Habiltiy to build relationships.
- Participation or leadership in projects (nice to have).
- Microsoft tools (advanced excel, sharepoint, power automate, powerpoint, others), data analytics, tableau, power BI, SAP.
- English – intermediate / advanced.