Global Graduate, Finance (1-year contract)San Isidro, Argentina Job ID 15347 Apply
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
- Profit and loss statement analysis
- Month end closing and year end closing activities.
- P&L projections (Budget, Forecast, etc).
- Functional expenses analysis and projections
- Financial marketing support; analysis of promotional activities.
- Commercial activities analysis and follow up.
- Price analysis and monitoring.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration or Economics;
- Fluent in English;
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills;
- Strong interpersonal communication skills;
- Analytical skills;
- Job experience in multinational companies (desirable)