Manager, BPT Business Relationship Management: Commercial LATAMSan Isidro, Argentina Job ID 13089 Apply
Reporting to the Director, BPT Business Relationship Management, Marketing and NPD, the Manager, Commercial Business Relationship Management LATAM Region, is responsible for developing and maintaining the strategic business partnership for the LATAM Commercial organization, managing the portfolio, and serving as the strategic interface with Leaders and the Global Process Owners for the purpose of business/IT strategy development, solution discovery, risk management and relationship management for these areas.
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Technology, or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of progressive experience in Consulting and other IT roles; prior relationship management or account executive experience ideal
- 5 to 7 years’ experience managing complex IT personnel, projects or initiatives and/or IT departments
- Business acumen and knowledge of Marketing Brand Management, Media and Integrated Marketing, Marketing Commercialization, Customer Marketing, Consumer Insights and Brand Analytics, and Sales processes.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Business Partner’s services including line of business, processes and applicable technologies.
- Experience with global enterprises and cross functional projects
- Knowledge of productivity measures and methodologies
- Working knowledge of IT outsourcing models and governance including Cloud, Managed Services, Strategic Sourcing partnerships
- Strong understanding of compliance implications and controls impacting business areas
- Strong knowledge and experience in business process mapping and re-engineering
- Strong ability to interact effectively and influence at all levels of the organization
- Possess business process expertise and technical understanding of IT and impact on the business
- Ability to apply customer relationship management practices
- Dedication and commitment to top-quality service and to meeting customer expectations
- Strong perspective, understanding, and sensitivity towards company business issues
- Results-oriented leadership and facilitation capabilities
- Creativity and flexibility in analytical skills to facilitate leveraging solutions for a win-win outcome
- Speed and responsiveness in the resolution of issues
- Natural leadership ability and strong work ethic
- Business knowledge and experience, including appropriate business-related certification
- Experience in developing business cases, cost/benefit analyses, ROIs and financial models
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Strong project management skills
Key Role Responsibilities:
The BRM, acting in an internal account executive role, is responsible for developing senior level relationships with SCJ leadership resulting in clear direction of technology and business process initiatives enabling the portfolio to meet its company commitments to strategic business objectives. Key role responsibilities include:
- Serves as the strategic interface with assigned functional leaders for the purpose of business/IT strategy development, solution discovery, service management, risk management and relationship management.
- Serves as the business relationship linkage between the business and BPT (at the executive level). Provides highly-valued strategic consulting level support and guidance through key initiatives. Communicates decisions, priorities and relevant project information to appropriate levels of staff regarding business unit requests, projects and initiatives.
- Proactively shares knowledge of business process discipline and technology risks and opportunities to build competitive advantage and improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Proactively serves as a “trusted advisor,” and is the primary point of contact from BPT for business line executives, managers and key contacts and represents BPT in selling services, solutions and capabilities.
- Strives to be a valued and preferred service provider to all business partners. Focuses on strategic initiatives and plans, is proactive, anticipatory and driving in nature, and provides significant value to business units.
- Facilitates the planning and execution of business changes through the use of standard business process and technology.
- Serves a lead role in enabling the business to achieve their objectives through the effective use of technology.