Sr. Analyst, Quality (3PM)San Isidro, Argentina Job ID 19704 Apply
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
- Implement quality engineering/auditing methods.
- To manage the activities, practices, and procedures to ensure successful product launches.
- Make timely decisions concerning nonconforming materials, products and processes to ensure that the company meets its safety, quality and business objectives.
- Develop, implement, manage, and participate in the Quality Engineering programs aimed at preventing safety and quality problems from occurring.
- Promote the application of quality engineering, reliability engineering and preventative techniques such as statistically designed experiments throughout the entire organization.
- Assure practice of state-of-the-art quality engineering/auditing techniques to assure the design, development and launch of new or revised products.
- Contribute to the new product commercialization process.
- Manage and complete SQA annual program
- Provide quality system and compliance assessments of current and potential SCJ suppliers and contract manufacturers.
This position requires an incumbent with thorough and updated knowledge of applicable quality engineering techniques, which include:
- University graduate in Engineering (Chemical, Food, Industrial, Mechanical or similar).
- 2-3 years experience in Quality engineering.
- Fluent in English
- High level of integrity
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving, and root-cause analysis skills.
- Demonstrated collaboration, negotiation & conflict resolution skills, ability to lead, acknowledge, develop, communicate & implement a strategy to ensure compliance.
- Excellent oral communication & report, business correspondence & procedure-writing skills.
- Change agent with energy, passion, and enthusiasm to drive change.
- Ability to multi-task and handle tasks with competing priorities effectively.
- Will work with the highest level of compliance to Safety, Health and Environment rules and regulation.
- Reliability Engineering
- Quality Assurance systems
- Preventive Quality tools (PAPP, FMEA, Control Plans, Statistical process control, etc)
- Component and product life testing techniques and data analysis
- Quick understanding of manufacturing proceses
- Microbiology and sanitary equipment and installations knowledge
- Applied Statistics including Design of Experiments
- New product development and commercialization processes
- Demonstrated understanding of product development lifecycles, design change and document change control, product and process verification and validation methodologies, and manufacturing / production process control methodologies
- Demonstrated expertise to effectively communicate within all levels of the organization around design verification and validation activities; production &process controls; Corrective & Preventive Action (CAPA), consumer complaints, and product improvement activities.
- Proficiency in the areas of statistical principles and applications, qualitative and quantitative data analysis, Acceptance and Sampling, process improvement/optimization, Gage R&R measuring systems, product reliability and safety, system and product audit, product quality tools