Sr. Associate,Fin,AccountingSan Isidro, Argentina Job ID 15346 Apply
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
- Lead the preparation and submission of statutory requirement for Cluster Members.
- Coordinate internal and external audits as well as SOAR testing.
- Ensure the compliance of process and controls across all areas.
- Key point of contact within the cluster for coordination with the SSC on Treasury, A/P and General Ledger topics.
- Financial analysis of suppliers and third parties.
- Preparation of requirements and surveys of state agencies.
- Monitoring and control of fixed assets.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related careers;
- Fluent in English;
- 2 years of experience in accounting and auditing;
- Experience with SAP
- Strong interpersonal communication skills;
- Analytical skills;
- Results oriented.