Associate, Sales Account ManagementSeoul, South Korea Job ID 13529 Apply
You will oversee the short to midterm marketing commercialization strategy. You are responsible for developing brand strategy as well as manage brand equity in Korea.
This is a contract position for 12 months.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop brand launching and strategy of our lifestyle brands portfolio
- Plan and develop on new products launching plan
- To analyze brand performance e.g. net sales, royalty etc
- To manage or control our business partner’s market activation and execution materials
- Manage market intelligence analysis and report
- Closely work with Asia Brand Manager on the global projects to be execute domestic, regionally
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s in Marketing, Business or related field
- Possess good communication skills and fluent in both Korean and English language
- Strong strategic and logical thinking skills
- Fixed term
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as the Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community! https://scjohnson.gr8people.com