Associate Manager, Sales Account Management EcommerceShanghai, China Job ID 11577 Apply
The job is designed to develop and manage JD and the distributor to support sales growth acceleration for SCJ China.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver sales target, and obtain fair market share at KA channels.
- Define customer strategy, initiate yearly sales & marketing strategy for profitable sales growth
- Deliver monthly sales target, ensure customer’s healthy business growth
- Drive offtake, and win for more value share
- Drive business in creative thinking and innovated marketing program in platforms.
- Account Management and relationship building
- Well understand customer features and needs, combined with SCJ strategy, initiate customer development plan
- Lead and effectively conclude annual negotiation with responsible customers.
- Build good relationship with customer, develop win-win cooperation
- Collaborate with internal department to solve daily operation problems, including logistical, after sales, quality etc.
- Develop online business model for new business development. Based on market dynamic to develop new business opportunities.
- Responsible for AR management. Balance and control customer investment with annual plan to make maximum profit.
- Build, develop and drive a highly capable KA team to deliver business
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor degree majored in Marketing/Sales/e-Commerce, or related areas.
- At least 1-2 years’ Ecommerce experience and 5 years’ experience in sales and marketing field, key account management experience is preferable.
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Language Skills：Fluent in Mandarin & English (both speaking & writing)
- Learning agility, with diversify thinking and innovation capability
- Strategic thinking and business development experience
- Business analytical skills and profitability analysis
- Problem solving skills for complex business challenges
- Strong negotiation skills in tense situations as well as resolving conflict
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community! https://scjohnson.gr8people.com