Senior Analyst, LeanShanghai, China Job ID 13862 Apply
This role is set as a key leader to engage with the regional, local and global leadership teams to coordinate project work, conduct loss analysis and drive continuous improvement in manufacturing facilities within an assigned region. This role will be the boots on the ground within the manufacturing sites to lead CI projects and track effectiveness.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead 2-7 manufacturing plants to identify losses beyond the 4 walls of the factory including: In-sourcing, Scrap, Fixed/Variable costs, Identifying and implementing opportunities to positively impact total end to end supply chain costs, Successful delivery of loss targets in the regions, Facilitate step change results in areas of safety, quality, productivity, service and cost.
- Lead loss teams, kaizen events and problem to solve for break-through projects within manufacturing sites.
- Drive total end to end savings projects
- Provide key inputs to metrics for assigned manufacturing sites
- Exploit areas of opportunities to reduce operating costs
- Ensure capabilities are built in manufacturing teams
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Manufacturing – 3-5 years
- Lean Knowledge – 3-5 years of experience in TPM/Lean application in a manufacturing environment.
- Project Management skills - Knowledge of TPM and mastery of the Focused Improvement process
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Lean/Six Sigma – Demonstrate ability to utilize lean six sigma tools: VSM, Loss analysis, competency gap assessments, AM through steps 3, BD Analysis, etc.
- Project Management – Develop project plans, communicate changes and progress, and complete projects on time
- Technical Savvy – Leverage MDI, Tableau, SAP, Entropy, Skype for Business and other tools for efficient, effective collaboration
- Data Visualization – Create graphics to make complex topics understandable by multiple audiences
- Facilitation – Gate keep and facilitate a process to ensure processes stay on track to deliver desired outcomes
- Coaching – Build capabilities with local teams and track skills at a regional level
- Bachelor of degree, Master’s/Engineering degree is desirable
- Travel – About 50%
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt external certification or higher
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community! https://scjohnson.gr8people.com