Senior Associate, Customer MarketingShanghai, China Job ID 13863 Apply
This role is to support implementation of channel & instore activation for assign brands and support the post evaluation process of activations for assign brands, to provide analysis on sales volume, revenues, and promotion costs against forecasts to identify areas where the sales performance of the brand that needs to be improved, to support the Foco activities from Posm/Store display guideline and plan rechecking/display weekly tracking and improvement/display review and optimization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide and support preparation of data for business reviews
- Support the NPD(New Product Development) Launch and Creative Ideas
- Support sales data preparation of analysis for brand and channel and NPD
- Support for in-store creative idea which can attract shopper and enlarge off-take
- Lead communication between marketing team and sales team
- Leads data preparation for meeting in One forum meeting & meeting (Sales & Marketing)
- Support in connecting with Brand Marketing/Finance/Sales for collaborating projects
- Support for S&OP(SalesandOperationsPlanning), step 1 & 2 data pulling & fundamental business analysis with guidance from Associate Manager/ Manager.
- Support Manager, Marketing Commercialization team, Customer marketing team & Sales team on excellence executions
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 year or more of Commercial experience (Sales/Trade Marketing/Marketing)
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Fulfill Success Driver and proficiency on assigned level and job.
- Marketing Technical Competency proficiency level: Stage 1 - Learning & applying, Stage 2 - Working knowledge teaching others, Stage 3 - Expert teaching others
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community! https://scjohnson.gr8people.com