Associate Manager, Cost AccountingSurabaya, Indonesia Job ID 1428 Apply
The position is responsible to strengthen GPS Controls & processes: roll out process improvements for in-house cycle counting of NFG inventory, implement stockroom management, support global simplification efforts, ensure compliance and improvements in balance sheet reconciliations. Deliver financial commitments: functional budget, cost per case, cost savings target, capital management, provide forecast updates for manufacturing variances, and responsible for manages CAPEX & validate, evaluate all project related manufacturing altogether with engineering.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the monthly closing process by ensuring all entries are accurate and booked in a timely manner
- Perform variance analysis and provide explanations to management
- Perform analytical support to Manufacturing plant: capital analysis, cost improvement project analysis, product cost analysis and other analyses as required
- Develop a variance for the Manufacturing Plants.
- Report on Plant L&B and use this as a baseline in the annual budget process (Standard Cost Run).
- Direct the development of an annual operating budget for the Manufacturing Plants. This should include: analysis of material and labor standards, direct labor spending and labor utilization, indirect spending requirements and headcount summary, overhead application analysis, capital budgeting requirements, cost improvement goals, new product cost analysis.
- Coordinate and report on the semi-annual physical inventory.
- Develop operating procedures/systems to improve financial and management reporting as required.
- Ensure that all accounting activities follow generally accepted accounting principles, SCJ accounting policies, executed within the appropriate guidelines of internal control and ensure compliance with SOAR requirements
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in one of Economic (Accounting / Finance)
- 5 or more years of experience leading similar Cost Accounting organizations, preferably in Manufacturing, Production or similar settings and managing
- Strong software skills including Excel and database applications
- Fluent in English both oral and writing
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Efficiency in SAP
- Lean Knowledge
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Internal Partner: Site Operation Leaders, other site OCA Leaders
- External Partner: Consultant, Government agency officer
- Permanent - Full time job