Sr. Analyst Supply Chain ProcurementToluca, Mexico Job ID 21461 Apply
SC JOHNSON IS A FIFTH-GENERATION FAMILY COMPANY BUILT ON THE SPIRIT OF OUR PEOPLE. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building iconic brands that win the hearts and minds of consumers – such as Raid®, Glade®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country around the world. Together, we are creating a better future – for the planet, for future generations and for every SCJ team member. Join our winning team of Wave Makers and Go Getters and help us write the next chapter in the SCJ story.
This role is responsible in supporting the day-to-day procurement operations to ensure supplier compliance with timely and best-cost deliveries on raw materials requirements for production within the quality and safety company policies.
Manage the administrative activities for set up new suppliers interacting with the suppliers to fill out documentation and align the supplier inclusion in collaboration with SCJ areas. Track Procurement KPI´s as supplier performance, solve invoice payment opportunities and update prices in system.
Support initiatives by participating in the process of Identifying, validating and implementing initiatives for cost saving opportunities on raw materials supply chain through a partnership and collaborative work that archive cost efficiency and material handle reliability.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitoring Procurement Performance Raw Material Indicators.
- Update prices in system once approved.
- Execute the new supplier set up process.
- Support the Ideation and implementation of Raw materials and supplier strategies.
- Partner with AP finance team and warehouse team to optimize invoice payment process.
- Provide analysis, insight and predictive measures supplier performance.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree or greater – preferably in Industrial Engineering, Business Administration or International Trade.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Procurement
- Advanced English with verbal and written fluency
- Experience in supplier management and negotiation
- Intermediate Level in MS Excel, SAP experience is an advantage
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
Manage complexity, strategic mindset, ensures accountability, action oriented and build collaborative relationships.
- Full-time employment
- Work Hours: 8:00AM to 5:00PM (Mondays to Fridays)
- Overtime might be required depending on the critical deliverables