Senior Associate, Marketing CommercializationYokohama, Japan Job ID 19520 Apply
The primary role is to initiate regular and on-going business analysis to support the category in the development and monitoring of the commercialization plans and to recommend strategic responses and/or corrective actions based on the synthesis of data. Also this role is responsible for leading the development and implementation of any agreed contingency activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the brand management initiatives translating global category strategies into local plans by channel and customers
- Provides specific input and requirements with Marketing Manager and escalate to Marketing and Category Directors in the Global platform as part of strategic plan development for the category
- Responsible for net sales, cost spending control, profit margin and market shares for the category
- Identify and make recommendation to Marketing Manager on priorities for roll out of qualified new products recognizing resources
- Manage New Product Development process in the company ensuring incorporation of trade related issues in the planning with the Customer Marketing (Trade Marketing) team. This includes identifying new product development opportunities, packaging, go-to-market strategies and ensuring account review timings are met
- Demonstration of an understanding of the wider SCJ business needs and priorities (beyond assigned category) and actively seeks to drive improvement in business processes, add value to broader business issues and seeks to identify opportunities to improve business performance and profitability
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- 2 years of Marketing experience in Consumer Goods company
- Degree level education or equivalent
- Japanese language capabilities at native level and English language capabilities at business level
- Excellent project management skills
- Permanent: full time job
- Worklocation: Yokohama, Kanagawa JAPAN
- Working hours: 9:00-17:30
- Benefits: Japan full package (social insurances, retirement pension programs, etc
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as the Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!
Not ready to apply? Sign up for Job Alerts.