Sr. Associate,Marketing CommercializationYokohama, Japan Job ID 22741 Apply
As a Senior Associate, Marketing Commercialization, you are required to proactively drive the implementation of effective marketing strategies and plans for the new product in Japan to deliver sustainable business growth regarding sales and profitability. Your primary role is to initiate regular and ongoing business analysis to support the category in the development and monitoring of the commercialization plans and to recommend strategic responses and/or corrective actions based on the synthesis of data. You are also responsible for leading the development and implementation of any agreed contingency activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the brand management initiatives translating global category strategies into local plans by channel and customers.
- Provides specific input and requirements with the Marketing Manager and escalate to Marketing and Category Directors in the Global platform as part of strategic plan development for the category.
- Responsible for net sales, cost spending control, profit margin, and market shares for the category.
- Identify and make recommendations to the Marketing Manager on priorities for the rollout of qualified new products recognizing resources.
- Manage the New Product Development process in the company ensuring incorporation of trade-related issues in the planning with the Customer Marketing (Trade Marketing) team. This includes identifying new product development opportunities, packaging, and go-to-market strategies and ensuring account review timings are met
- Demonstration of an understanding of the wider SCJ business needs and priorities (beyond assigned category) and actively seeks to drive improvement in business processes, add value to broader business issues, and seeks to identify opportunities to improve business performance and profitability.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
- Strong Passion to drive the business
- Strong leadership, communication, and logical way of thinking skills
- Permanent – full time job
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as the Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!
Not ready to apply? Sign up for Job Alerts.