Analyst Quality EngineerAmsterdam, Netherlands Job ID 13086 Apply
SC Johnson has opportunity for an Analyst Quality Engineer
Our internal job title at SC Johnson is Analyst Quality Engineer
ABOUT SC JOHNSON
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
Do you enjoy a good challenge and working in a fast-paced environment where you get to work with your hands in one of the company’s largest manufacturing site globally? Then you should consider joining SC Johnson in Netherlands as Quality Engineer!
As part of the Quality Team and reporting to the Quality Lab Associate Manager, you will be responsible for leading local process improvement projects, perform calibrations of quality measurement equipment’s on site, perform root cause analysis and support quality management system procedures in accordance to global requirements and the ISO 9001 Quality System.
Based in Mijdrecht, Netherlands you’ll be working in one of the most important plants for SCJ in Europe. We can offer you a competitive salary plus profit share and benefits that care about the well-being of our people: travel allowance, collective discount on Dutch health insurance, additional Cafeteria model (you can choose between a lump sum payment per year or extra days for your holidays), etc. The facilities in Mijdrecht include free parking, canteen, tennis court, game room and lots of local events are organized to share the team spirit among our people.
- Provide troubleshooting support cross functionally initially with supervision.
- Participate as a resource on cross-functional pillar teams.
- Draw on experience to support make accept/reject decisions and anticipate the ramifications of those actions. Use available data to make decisions to resolve out-of-spec situations initially with supervision. Provide recommendations to operations for functional area or special project.
- Provide troubleshooting support to manufacturing operational personnel.
- Prioritize and schedule own activities covering weekly/monthly/horizon to meet deadlines.
- Support the on-going development of our Quality Technical Support personnel including:
- Initiatives to improve quality performance, daily operational issues, customer complaints/rejections, corrective action requests, training initiatives, projects
- Be a resource to address and resolve any manufacturing quality issues that arise - may involve working with internal and external customers
- Quality system reporting - tracking and monitoring quality results to identify and track improvement opportunities
- Support Plant Quality systems maintain ISO 9001 certification
- BSc degree in Engineering or related Technical Field
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar role in a manufacturing plant
- Dutch and English fluent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact with different functions and levels in the company, showing leadership and interpersonal skills as well
- High degree of initiative with ability to effectively work independently and in a team environment
- Understanding of manufacturing processes
- Analytical/Critical thinking/Problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of computer applications, including spreadsheets
- You need to be legally eligible to work in country of application