Analyst Logistics OperationsArese, Italy Job ID 11873 Apply
SC Johnson has opportunities for an Analyst Logistics Operations – Arese, Milan, IT
Our internal job title at SC Johnson is Analyst Logistics Operations (Arese, Milan, IT)
ABOUT SC JOHNSON
SC Johnson (SCJ) is one of the world’s leading makers of household brands. The company has operations in more than 70 countries and sells products in virtually every country around the world. Its product portfolio includes global brands such as Pledge®, Duck®, Mr. Muscle®, Windex®, Scrubbing Bubbles®, Glade®, Raid®, OFF!®, Baygon® and Ziploc®.
The company has been making great products for more than 125 years and the same family that started the company still owns and runs it today. For over a century, spanning five generations, the Johnson family has demanded the best for families everywhere. We currently employ approximately 13,000 people globally and generate $10 billion in sales. At the same time, we’ve established a generations-long legacy of environmental responsibility, community leadership and providing great places to work. We do this because we want to do what’s right for our business today, and also what’s right for people and the planet tomorrow.
Reporting to the Associate Manager Logistic Operations, you will be responsible for the day to day management of the Book to Book (B2B) inventory accuracy at LSPs. This role supports operations by ensuring compliance of the LSPs to business requirements, gathering operational metrics from LSPs and applying Lean principles to deliver root-cause analysis while driving Master Data accuracy.
You will work cross-functionally with the different European Teams to analyze and solve problems involving inventory variances, receipt discrepancies, returns, obsolete damage, custom pallets, confirmations, past dues, and unfilled orders inventory management.
If you are passionate about Logistics and looking for exciting challenges in a FMCG organization, we’d like to hear from you!
Based in Arese - Milan, we can offer you a competitive salary and profit share as well as smart working. We care about the well-being of our people and other benefits include medical cover, life insurance, subsidy canteen and SCJ Holiday programme. The facilities in Arese include swimming pool, tennis court, games room and free parking.
- Management of the B2B inventory accuracy at LSPs
- Gather operational metrics from LSPs and apply Lean principles to deliver root-cause analysis
- Analyze and solve problems involving inventory variances, receipt discrepancies, returns, obsolete damage, custom pallets, confirmations, past dues, and unfilled orders Inventory management.
- Drive Master Data accuracy
- Support to SPS team to meet budget KPIs
- Partner with customer fulfillment team, customer finance, local sales and LSPs to solve day to day logistics operational issues
- Internal escalation point for Secondary Freight day to day service issues and for quality /GEN23 issues
- Support/manage returns + refusals, including seasonal (where applicable)
- Inventory Accuracy, including book to book reconciliation, coordination and audit of cycle and stock counts and annual inventory stock takes
- University Degree in Engineering, Economics or Logistics/Supply Chain Management
- 1 year of experience in Logistics and Transportation ideally matured in the FMCG industry
- Fluent in speaking, writing, and reading Italian and English
- Ability to use ERP systems (SAP modules ECC, APO, PLM) as well as advanced Excel skills
- Exceptional ability to analyze and creatively solve problems
- Strong financial data acumen and analytical skills
- Strong Team Player with excellent communication skills
- Pro-active, persuasive and flexible attitude
- You need to be legally eligible to work in country of application