Manager, Customer Supply Chain - CanadaBrantford, Canada Job ID 10525 Apply
Lead the development of supply chain strategies for customers to achieve and maintain preferred supplier status within the assigned geography. The incumbent will focus on driving efficient supply chain practices between the trading partners in order to drive growth and delivered profit objectives. Lead and coordinate the activities of a High Performing team that is focused on identifying Supply Chain insights in a way that best balances the strategic needs of SCJ and the customers. Generally manages 1-4 people and provides direction in relation to team objectives, staff development, and best practices.
- Drive the development and alignment of the Supply Chain strategy via Executive engagement with SCJ and Customer S/C Leadership within the geography.
- Lead SCJ’s S/C representation in relevant industry boards and sharegroups.
- P&L responsibility for all aspects of the Supply Chain within the geography.
- Serve as a logistics and inventory management expert to our major customers, sales divisions, and related regional or national trade organizations.
- Develops analytical practices and applies to customer improvement processes.
- Partners with the Sales Management team to execute against strategic customer development opportunities.
- Develop and deploys analytical functions and scorecards for communication to the customer and key cross-functional areas to improve supply chain compliance and effectiveness.
- Establish effective ways to operate by leveraging cross-functional teams within CSC and beyond.
- Drive the implementation of strategic SCJ initiatives within the geography including new business, customers, channels and classes of trade
- Management of Collaborative Forecasting function on teams offering the service to a customer.
- Develop people.
Required Skills, Education and Experience:
- Strategic thinker and integrator.
- People Management experience.
- Externally focused – with an industry network.
- Able to represent Supply Chain internally and externally in a professional manner.
- Proactive and goal/results oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An assertive yet collegial and team-oriented leadership style.
- Skilled in problem solving, plan development and priority setting
- Strong strategic and tactical skills and ability to employ as required.
- Willingness to take a position and to persevere in the face of significant challenge
- Able to work across organizational structures
- 8-10 years in Supply Chain related fields
- Basic computer skills in Word, intermediate in Excel, BW, SAP and Power Point
- Able to travel overnight and as required to meet customer/SCJ needs
- University degree. Preferred: Supply Chain-related areas of study.
SC Johnson is committed to accessibility in its workplace and recruitment processes for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation in order to participate in this recruitment process, please contact Human Resources. SC Johnson’s policies on accessibility are available upon request.