Junior Customer Marketing ManagerHungary Job ID 11183 Apply
As the Senior Associate, Customer Marketing, you will be have full responsibility for Customer Marketing in Hungary. You will translate the HQ Category & Country Group Strategy into plans by channel and customer and will have responsibility for Net Sales and Market Shares for your key categories and will provide key input to the Sales Forecast.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Build the yearly Plan for the Categories assigned (Priorities setting, Annual Sales Forecast and Budget)
- Identify Shopper Insights and translate them into actionable plans to win at the POS and Implement Consumer and Trade Promotion plans
- Responsible for POP materials for the Categories/Segments assigned in line with the EU process
- Implement Customers presentations and special categories events with the support of the
European HQ team
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
This is a key role that will suit a passionate and dedicated Customer Marketing professional. To be successful, you will have excellent analytical and communication skills. You must be a proactive self – starter who enjoys working autonomously, while also being able to work collaboratively across functions.
Key requirements include:
- Commercial background (ideally a combination of Marketing and Sales or Customer Marketing)
- Must be fluent in English
- Graduate degree in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing or similar, ideally
- Strong communicator and team player, able to build relationships at all levels and across function in an ambiguous environment
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong analytical skills with experience using market data (e.g. AC Nielsen) as well as fast decision making
- High level of autonomy with the ability to manage for results with high degree of initiative and speed
- Strong strategic thinking and drive
- Demonstrate dynamism and curiosity
- Problem solver
- High level of autonomy
We offer excellent career development prospects, a flexible and autonomous work environment with a chance to be part of a highly collaborative team.
You need to be legally eligible to work in country of application.