Key Account ManagerHungary Job ID 12154 Apply
If the answer is yes, then we have the role for you.
We’re looking for a Key Account Manager to join the Sales team in Budapest. In this role, as the Key Account Manager you will be responsible for the management of specific Key Accounts within the Hungarian trade, including analysis, presentation of products and trade term negotiation.
This is an exciting opportunity where you will have the chance to work across a variety of different channels and we’re looking for someone who wants to have ownership and who is passionate, and results focused.
You will be responsible for selling our products to the Hungarian trade partners and Independently handling key clients.
You will manage the customer P&L and ensure that sales and distribution targets are met.
In addition to this you’ll be responsible for year-end talks while also supporting the Associate Manager, Sales Account Management with preparation and handling of presentations to the customer of new products, promotions etc.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
To succeed in this role, you need to be a team player who is highly proactive. You’ll also enjoy having a flexible role with broad responsibilities.
Some of the key requirements include:
- Some previous Key Account Management experience gained within FMCG/ consumer
- Degree level education or equivalent, emphasis on Sales & Marketing
- Commercial background with at least 5 years commercial experience
- Must be fluent in English and Hungarian
- Ideally Graduate degree in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing or similar
- Strong communicator and team player, able to build relationships at all levels
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to manage for results with high degree of initiative and speed
- Demonstrate dynamism and curiosity and problem solver
- High level of autonomy
What offer: Competitive package, flexible working, lots of autonomy, career development, the chance for international progression.