Office AdministratorBudapest, Hungary Job ID 924 Apply
SC Johnson has opportunities for an Office Administrator based in Budapest, Hungary
Our internal job title at SC Johnson is Associate – Administration - Hungary
ABOUT SC JOHNSON
SC Johnson (SCJ) is one of the world’s leading makers of household brands. The company has operations in more than 70 countries and sells products in virtually every country around the world. Its product portfolio includes global brands such as Pledge®, Duck®,Mr.Muscle®, Windex®, Scrubbing Bubbles®, Glade®, Raid®, OFF!®, Baygon® and Ziploc®.
The company has been making great products for more than 125 years and the same family that started the company still owns and runs it today. For over a century, spanning five generations, the Johnson family has demanded the best for families everywhere. We currently employ approximately 13,000 people globally and generate $10 billion in sales. At the same time, we’ve established agenerations-long legacyof environmental responsibility, community leadership and providing great places to work. We do this because we want to do what’s right for our business today, and also what’s right for people and the planet tomorrow.
In this role you’ll be responsible for ensuring continuous office operations, including building and supplies governance, organization of business meetings, administration of the car fleet and processing of incoming invoices.
- Ensuring smooth office operation, maintaining the office building (organizing and supervisingmaintenance work and cleaning etc.)
- Accurate and continuous recording and processing of incoming invoices ensuring proper delivery notes
- Administration of the car fleet, point of contact for leasing company
- Organizing business and team building meetings
- Support local business meetings at the office
- Organizing business trips
- Support on- and off-boarding of employees
- Maintenance of office and kitchen supplies
- Raising marketing purchase orders in SAP, maintaining Marketing Vendor Master data in cooperation with our Shared Service Centre
- Exchange and support of the accounting provider with booking of functional invoices
- Continuous improvement of cost efficiency by identifying and monitoring best supply sources for office and field colleagues’ stationery
- Manage and execute product samples orders
- Managing Company’s local donation process in cooperation with the cluster lead
- Supporting the Sales Manager in administrative tasks
- Commercial education with several years of experience, either in commercial support roles or Finance;
- Excellent Hungarian and good English language skills
- Advanced MS Office user skills (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Analytical skills, affinity to dealing with numbers, analysis of data as well as data editing
- Accuracy and reliability
- Ability to organize oneself, set priorities and apply sense of urgency
- Ability to collaboratively work in teams and communicate well to different stakeholders
- SAP knowledge will be an advantage
You need to be legally eligible to work in the country of application.
The closing date for application for this role: 14/11/2018