Traditional Trade National Sales ManagerCairo, Egypt Job ID 22331 Apply
Traditional Trade National Sales Manager
• Location: Cairo, Egypt
• Function: Sales
About the role
The Sales Manager will manage customer relationships via Distributor Management. The incumbent will manage setting and overlooking implementation of customer specific business plans based on the Channel strategy integrated with the Brand strategies (e.g. FOCO Portfolio). Lastly, the incumbent will work to meet revenue targets by developing trade activities to drive category/share growth, increasing revenue spend per customer, and by identifying, developing and closing new sales opportunities, including increased distribution.
About the Team/Department
Together, we are creating a better future – for the planet, for future generations and for every SCJ team member. Come join us and make an impact through iconic global brands. GO FURTHER WITH OUR FAMILY™
- Build, implement & monitor the Joint Business Plans for assigned Area/ Channel
- To achieve required revenue targets in line with Strategic Roles;
- Achieve distribution objectives for core and new products in line with agreed targets,
- Plan and execute the annual promotional plan.
- Distributor Management: Planning, Executing and managing distribution setup for effective servicing of the Channel/ Area.
Experience you’ll bring:
- 10 years’ experience in FMCG - it would be advantageous to have both traditional trade and key account experience.
- 2-3 years people management experience
- Core Channel Management experience is required managing multiple accounts is crucial
- Experience in trade & instore activations
- Experience with indirect distribution channel management is essential
Behaviors you’ll need:
- Action Oriented
- Driving Results
- Building Effective Teams
- Being Resilient
- Financial Acumen
- Instilling Trust
You need to be legally eligible to work in country of application.
What’s in it for you?
As a family company we work on ensuring have a fully engaged team and extend the company’s benefits to our employees and their families; where we provide full medical coverage for all family members part of our network in addition to employee Life Insurance. In addition, the company provides mobile and transportation cash allowances. Also, to ensure work/life balance, you can make use of the flexi hours while commuting to the office as well as our Working from home policy. Lastly, on site you can benefit from our Staff Sales, in addition to enjoying our breakout lounge – playing air hockey, foosball and ping-pong; along with daily lunch at our fully subsidised cafeteria.
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.