Associate Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis, SalesCairo, Egypt Job ID 10962 Apply
In this role, the incumbent will drive Net Sales growth and Optimize Trade Spending by close budget tracking as well as collaborate on Joint Business Plans, pre-and post promo analysis (ROI) and customer profitability.
- Partner with Sales team to develop strong business plans that deliver against company’s objectives.
- Lead trade spending (including in-store promotion) optimization with close budget controls and a structured ROI analysis
- Track Customer Profitability: Periodic profitability reporting for key distributors & drive necessary actions
- Improve A/R
- Lead month-end closing for trade spending actuals and accruals, report risks and opportunities to Sales and Finance Managers
- Orchestrate forecast and budget processes for full P&L working closely with Cost Accounting, Marketing and Accounting Teams.
- Lead month-end closing and actuals vs budget reconciliation
- Deliver regular/ad-hoc analyses to identify growth and profitability improvement opportunities as well as risks for the business.
- Incumbent will report to the FP&A Manager- MENAPT
Required Skills & Experience:
- University degree in Business Administration, Economics or other related fields from a reputable university
- 6-8 years’ experience in the field of business/financial analysis, forecasting and/or sales finance
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- High sense of responsibility and ability to handle multiple tasks in a deadline oriented environment
- Readiness to work in a matrix organization and be a member of virtual team.
- Advanced level of MS Excel knowledge is required
- Excellent command of English
- Prior experience in SAP would be an asset
- Preferred: FMCG industry know-how