Associate Manager, Consumer Insights and Business Analytics - US Home CleaningChicago, Illinois Job ID 16577 Apply
Do you love storytelling with data? The Associate Manager, Consumer Insights and Business Analytics - US Home Cleaning role at SC Johnson offers you the opportunity to use that storytelling ability to establish yourself as a thought leader, a strategic business partner & an influential voice on significant business decisions. This role requires someone who is an effective communicator, is naturally curious, has a strong intuition on data quality and is an expert at navigating complex organizations.
You will be tasked with developing new analytic insights to drive local activation while also educating the marketing commercialization organization on existing best practices and principles.
Daily, this position:
- Enables the building of Commercial Marketing capabilities including:
- Deployment of predictive analytic capabilities to deliver increased ROIs across the P&L through improved planning, execution and measurement of Marketing activities.
- Expansion of the business acumen of the local team through the creation and support of key analytic capabilities such as business driver decomposition and forecasting.
- Develops relationships with various stakeholders including, but not limited to: Sr. Director Category Commercial Marketing, Director Commercial Customer Marketing, & Local VP's/GM's/Marketing/Finance Teams.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop category learning agendas and partner cross-functionally in research design and implementation.
- Partner with cross-functional team (Marketing, Media, Finance, Sales, etc…) to develop comprehensive Marketing Measurement strategies that will enable SCJ to drive ROI. Including test and learn opportunities.
- Work with key vendors to complete Marketing Measurement studies (Marketing Mix, Single Source, Promotion analysis, eCommerce) that lead to clear recommendations that maximize efficiency and effectiveness of marketing efforts.
- Effectively communicate analytical findings to key stakeholders.
- Supports Centers of Excellence (Media, eCommerce, Retail & Shopper) to continue to advance and deploy best in-class analytics and shopper insights on a daily basis.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Advanced degree preferred.
- CPG experience preferred, with knowledge of CPG data sources (Nielsen, IRI, etc.).
- Ability to define root cause factors from data, experience, and judgment.
- Familiarity with Marketing Analytics, including media measurement, forecasting, pricing and assortment optimization.
- Partners effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Effective communicator, with the ability to simplify complex business challenges.
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.