Sr. Associate, Sales AnalysisCincinnati, Ohio Job ID 15810 Apply
As Sales Analyst, you will play an integral role in the success of the Kroger sales team by analyzing data into actionable insights which will have a direct impact to the SCJ business. In this role you will have significant cross functional interaction with the Kroger sales team, customer marketing, finance, product supply and sales operations. In addition, there will be opportunities for you to interface with account buying staff to deliver insights which will drive business results.
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for supporting the Home Cleaning business
- Analysis of point of sale, channel facts, consumer facts and related consumer research to improve base/promotional business
- Utilize multiple sources of data for analysis, including IRI data, 84.51, Market 6, Market Basket, BW, SAP, customer Point of Sale/Downstream Data
- Forecasting analytics and S&OP facilitation with account teams and sales management
- Prepare and present to the customer information that adds value to the sales call
- Bachelors Degree and 2-4 years of relevant work experience or an advanced degree with 1-3 years relevant work experience.
- 1 year of sales or analyst work experience
- Some knowledge of sales tools preferred, i.e. proficiency in IRI
- Ability to adapt to changing work and client demands.
SC Johnson’s total compensation packages are at or above industry levels. In addition to salary, total packages may include bonuses, long-term incentives, matching 401(k) contributions and profit sharing based on company profitability, job level and years of service. As a family company, we’re committed to providing benefits such as subsidized health care plans, maternity/paternity/adoption leave, flexible work arrangements, vacation purchase options, recreation and fitness centers, child care, counseling services and more.
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.