Manager, Sales (Dhaka)Bangladesh Job ID 12413 Apply
The purpose of the role is to deliver sales growth in line with the strategic segmentation, drive efficient trade spending and focus on in-market execution of trade programs for Bangladesh. Meet business financial (Net Sales, DPM, Functional) and share (C/C combinations) objectives. Work with the Cluster Lead GM to set Bangladesh priorities as part of ICP and Corplan. Legal signing authority and responsible for all facilities in the Bangladesh. Manage Board of Directors and minority partner relationships as required and ensure adherence to all SCJ policies and procedures, in particular those focused on Revenue Recognition and Trade Spending.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Align sales resourcing to customer and class of trade opportunities in line with Sales Deep Dive recommendations.
- Work with the Cluster Lead GM to build short & long term growth plans in line with Strategic Segmentation.
- Track and understand competitive activity, diagnose root causes of consumer and competitive trends.
- Provide feedback to Cluster Lead Marketing Commercialization and local Customer Marketing on the elements of platform programs to deploy in the local market.
- Manage the deployment of trade funds to deliver high ROI programs.
- Provide customer thought leadership to key trade partners, combining local insights and platform driven best practices and strategies.
- Manage the sell-in of new products and seasonal programs to maintain customer inventories at desired levels.
- Partner with the Cluster Lead GM and FD to make decisions that drive c/c shares and OP growth in line with the strategic segmentation directives.
- Ensure that a strong control environment exists, particularly on sell-in and trade spending management.
- Provide S&OP insights into the COF (current operating forecast), and identify risks and opportunities in the plan.
- Serve up local insights to the Cluster Marketing Commercialization team and work with the Cluster GM on category plans as part of the ICP and Corplan processes
- Strive for high engagement in SCJ Team.
- Continuous communication to employees on business results, state of the business; Conduct communication meetings in conjunction with Cluster GM visits.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- MBA from a premium B school.
- 12+ years progressive Sales & Marketing experience of Good FMCG organization.
- Good experience of Customer Marketing, Key Account Management, Field Sales and/or Distributor management.
- Ability to manage up, down and across organization as well as over a distance.
- Execution mind set, understands the operational nature of the business, Succession planning, ability to build the bench.
- Full time.
- Standard Working hours.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community! https://scjohnson.gr8people.com