Associate Manager, Key Account Management (SPAR)Fairland, South Africa Job ID 16256 Apply
Please note the internal job title is Associate Manager, Retail Account Management.
We are seeking a Key Account Manager to join our team in Fairland. In this role you will be required tDevelop and implement joint business plans that will deliver on the P&L requirements of the company to ensure volume, value, distribution and share growth within this channel. Management of Spar National Retail Key Account across all six regions and to achieve the company’s overall Sales Account Revenue budget, Trade Money Budget, Distribution and Delivered Profit objectives.
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Kiwi®, OFF!®, Raid®, Pledge®, Duck®, Mr. Muscle®, Glade®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and Align account plans to the Corplan
- Develop sales strategy within account planning process
- Builds and develops plans within the customer mix to deliver the required account volume and profit objectives as set by the Company.
- Achieve Market share, Sales and Trade Money Budgets.
- Drive regional agents to ensure execution of activities.
- Deliver on Customer P&L
- Ensure operational excellence of all planned activities
- Develop and monitor forecast volume accuracy monthly
- Monthly business analysis and implementation course corrections
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- BCOM Marketing/Business Management (in Accounting, Marketing, Economics or similar)
- At least 5 years with most of the years in key accounts or operations
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills
- P&L management
- Microsoft and AC Nielsen. SAP (BW) an advantage
- Customer Marketing/Marketing /Cross-Functional experience will be a definite advantage
- Ability to drive action and influence decision making at all levels of the organization
- Strong organizational skills, as well as the ability to perform under pressure and manage multiple priorities with competing demands
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in process improvement
- Ability to work within high-performing teams in highly collaborative environments
Together, we are creating a better future – for the planet, for future generations and for every SCJ team member. Come join us and make an impact through iconic global brands. GO FURTHER WITH OUR FAMILY™
You need to be legally eligible to work in the country of application.