Accounts Payable Analyst - Dutch SpeakerFrimley, United Kingdom Job ID 22954 Apply
Accounts Payable Analyst – Posting team - Dutch Speaker
• Location: Frimley, Surrey
• Function: Accounts Payable - SSC
Our EMEA Shared Service Centre (SSC) based in the UK has around 250 people across 3 different functions - Finance, Credit & Collections and Supply Chain. We support over 20 countries and speak around 40 different languages. The SSC is just one of 5 different SCJ businesses based at the Frimley site.
Ideally you'll have experience but if you have studied Finance or Accounting and want to get into your first role in a corporate environment we can consider this. Dutch language is a must.
About the role
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Associate Manager you will be posting and parking invoices in the Purchase Ledger on a timely basis as well as supporting with routine tasks and process improvements.
About the Team/Department
This role is in the Account Payable Posting team
- Processing intercompany and 3rd party invoices in a timely and accurate manner.
- Understand and resolve parked and blocked invoices as well as understanding debit balances and the actions to take.
- Develop customer relationships with internal customers (purchasers- and accounting personnel) and provide a high-quality service to all stakeholders.
- Ensuring the appropriate controls are operational to maintain the quality and integrity of financial information to comply with auditing requirements.
- Identification and implementation of process improvements, with ability to competently share knowledge and learnings.
Experience you’ll bring:
- Previous experience of working within an accounts payable department for a multi-national organisation (or experience in AR/Finance role)
- Previous experience of processing high volume of documents in various currencies
- Able to demonstrate previous delivery of process improvements
- Strong IT/Computer literate skills and Intermediate-advanced MS Excel skills
- Fluency in English and Dutch both spoken and written
Behaviors you’ll need:
- Experience of working to deadlines with excellent attention to detail and a sense of urgency
- Good communication skills
- Strong team player
- Ability to operate efficiently under continuous change
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive pay & benefits incl Profit Share
- Flexible starting and finishing times + 4.5 day working week
- We offer study support in finance such as ACCA, CIMA, ACA etc
- 33 days annual leave including public holidays due to supporting European countries
- Pension, Life cover & Health Insurance
- Shuttle bus service from local train stations, EV Charging points, Cycle to Work scheme
- Free onsite Gym + Classes
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.