Accounts Receivable Resolutions Analyst – Turkish SpeakerFrimley, United Kingdom Job ID 942 Apply
SC Johnson has opportunities for Accounts Receivable Resolutions Analyst – Turkish Speaker (Frimley, UK)
Our internal job title at SC Johnson isAnalyst - AR/Credit & Collections - Resolutions Team - UK
ABOUT SC JOHNSON
SC Johnson (SCJ) is one of the world’s leading makers of household brands. The company has operations in more than 70 countries and sells products in virtually every country around the world. Its product portfolio includes global brands such as Pledge®, Duck®,Mr.Muscle®, Windex®, Scrubbing Bubbles®, Glade®, Raid®, OFF!®, Baygon® and Ziploc®.
The company has been making great products for more than 125 years and the same family that started the company still owns and runs it today. For over a century, spanning five generations, the Johnson family has demanded the best for families everywhere. We currently employ approximately 13,000 people globally and generate $10 billion in sales. At the same time, we’ve established agenerations-long legacyof environmental responsibility, community leadership and providing great places to work. We do this because we want to do what’s right for our business today, and also what’s right for people and the planet tomorrow.
As part of the EMEA Shared Service Centre, this role sits within the Customer Financials (CFS) team. Your main responsibility will be to improve SCJ’s financial performance by reducing claims, speeding up validation of deductions and ensuring accurate allocation of customers’ invoices to the correct accrual, all in line with departmental KPI targets.
You will be supporting SCJ’s aspiration to be indispensable to key Turkish customers, by providing excellent customer service, including accurate pricing maintenance; managing customer rebates and promotional invoices, ensuring customers invoices are validated with the accruals tracker and processed in a timely manner. Managing the creation of Non-Discretionary LTA (Long Term Agreements) and Discretionary Customer agreements, avoiding non-approved expenditure and finally you’ll be doing a monthly & ad-hoc review of rebate expenditure, including accruals, and providing necessary & meaningful report variance analysis to the local Business Team in Hungary.
If you would like to go further with our family and embark on a career in an exciting area of finance with a multicultural FMCG organisation, we’d like to hear from you.
Based in Frimley, Surrey, we can offer you a competitive salary and profit share. We care about the well-being of our people and other benefits include free onsite gym with free classes, a 9-hole golf course, tennis courts, subsidised canteen and much more. Your convenience is important to us and if you're travelling on public transport we have a free shuttle bus service running from Farnborough Station – with direct services to London Waterloo – and our local station in Frimley, as well as free parking on-site.
- Manage the customer rebates and promotional invoices, ensuring customers invoices are validated with the current process in a timely manner
- Monthly, Quarterly or as per request analysis of Net Sales, rebate expenditure and providing necessary & meaningful report variance analysis to local Business Team (BW Reporting)
- Monthly reconciliation of the subsystem (TSM) to SAP GL accounts and month end reporting (if necessary)
- Ensure timely approval and processing of claims, Invoices and deductions by customer.
- Conduct thorough investigation of disputed claims / deductions with local Logistics Service Provider, local Country Sales and with customer where necessary.
- Ensure pricing consistency for all credits
- Degree qualified in an accounting / finance / business discipline
- Previous experience in a Business to Business claims and/or Accounting within a service center or a back-office environment would be ideal.
- Fluency in both written and spoken Turkish and English to a professional level
- Excellent communication, influencing and presentation skills with strong stakeholder management experience
- Intermediate level Word, Excel and Outlook and strong numerical skills are essential.
- Proficiency in SAP and Business Warehouse or similar ERP system would be desirable
- Attention to detail and accuracy, able to self-evaluate work and create culture of continuous improvement as well as an ability to use initiative and be proactive in anticipating problems when they occur
- Strong organisation and planning skills with effective prioritisation of deadlines
You need to be legally eligible to work in country of application.
You need to be legally eligible to work in the country of application.
The closing date for application for this role: 13/12/2018.